The UC Grand Rounds team discusses whether to transfer or keep a "supercharged" patient in the urgent care.
What if they ingest the long electric battery 🔋? Any specific risk?Some time kids chewing the material inside it How to deal with that ?
The ingestion of other cylindrical batteries is much more rare and during my literature review I can only really find recent case reports. Here is one at describes when conservative vs. surgical management is warranted.https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7931289/. If there is concern about chewing on batteries I would immediately call poison control. -Britt Guest
Thank you ..Appreciate your efforts
What you do matters.